THIS IS WHAT I NEED




Earlier we talked about how a girl feels. Ever thought, what she need? 
Yes, of course! Everyone wants something. This something could be different for different people. But if we talk about similar situations, the needs too become similar. Every girl going through a similar situation has similar longings. This thing applies to men also. 

Here, we are talking about a girl. So let's see what she wants. (This poem was written on 24 June, 2018)




What I need is 
love, attention and time.
Ask me everyday whether I am fine.
This is enough for you to be mine.


Be as sweet as honey.
Spend lots of money
and laugh on my jokes
which are not even funny.
This is enough for you to be my bunny.


Just make me feel that
you really care.
Keep on saying "don't worry, I am here".
This would be enough for my heart
to give you a share.


Each moment I think about you.
The reason is that, I have feelings for you.
And I hope that you have this too.
Your love and care is only my greed.
This is what I really need.



                                            -- KAMNA 



Who doesn't want to be loved and taken care of? 
Love, attention and time. These three things build up a relationship. Even if a single aspect among the three is missing then things go wrong. 
"Ask me everyday whether I am fine", this line represents taking care of someone. No girl will ask anyone to question her about how she is. One should have enough brain to peep through her eyes and do things accordingly. Being sweet as honey simply means that, don't be rude to her. Most of the time men say ill words unknowingly and most probably they do not mean to say so. So, a rude behaviour can really hurt someone. Being kind and patient helps a lot in this particular situation.

Spending money is not what every girl needs. I wrote this line just to make a rhyme scheme. Rest of the lines are all understandable. The last two lines shows the real beauty of the poem. It can be considered as the theme of this poem. Love and care (attention comes under caring) is the only greed of a person. One can claim to be greedy for money, but deep down it is a well known fact that everyone wants to be loved. Family, friends and your loved ones are the only source of love and affection. Talk to them and make them feel how special they are to you. Trust me, this feeling amazing.


THANK YOU :-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Don't want it from others if you will give it automatically you will get it in return

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry!