YOU ARE THE ONE!


Dating a guy is never easy for any girl with the heart of the size of a fist and emotions as high as a mountain. This feeling is amazing. Everything seems so good. Containing those beautiful moments in your heart is damn hard. The blood in the veins go all mad. They won't listen to the commands. They are all bathed in the joy of happiness and pleasure. They want you to shout in joy and let the world know that what you are up to. Let's see what a girl did when she was going through the same situation. 
Oh! Here is the first ever poem she wrote!


You are the one whose
presence bring thrills.
You are the one whose
ignorance kills.


You are my sunshine,
you are my twilight.
You are the one with whom
I wanna be day and night.


You are in my daydreams,
you are in the dreams of night.
You are the one because of whom
I am in extent of my flight.


You are the one from whom
I don't wanna hear nopes.
You are the one to whom
I wanna be close,
and you are in my heart 
with stardust of hopes.


You are the one for whom
I really care.
You are the one for whom
I've lots of time to spare.
You are my everything hun
       Be aware!! 

          

                           -- KAMNA




As I told before, this was my first poem. This was written by me on 22 June 2018. Yes, I admit that it's not that good but I felt amazing when I wrote this. This was the first time when I wrote something for a guy. 

According to my experiences I never wrote a line for myself. Writing a poem with rhyme schemes made me awed.  I showed it to one of my friends. She said " showing love in the form of poetry is the purest form of expressing love" (the innocent one with no intention of damage of any kind). 

Writing stuffs has always been my favourite thing, be it the times of happiness, sorrow or guilt. Nothing seems better than this. We share our secrets with our friends. We trust them, but eventually we get betrayed (not always).  I am not guiding you to ruin your friendship. I just want to say that writing your thoughts never disappoints you. 

See, if we maintain a diary then there is no fear that  your darkest secret gets exposed.
Here again, I am not guiding you towards doing "dark things". ;-))

Actually I am guiding you to write. Reading and writing has always been my favourite things. Literature for me is love. 
That's all for your today's reading list  from my side. 
Hope you didn't got bored. ;-)
Thank you!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome one✨
Anonymous said…
Nice 👍😊

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS WHAT I NEED

Don't Cry!